Use the correct tool for grinding and polishing restorations adjustment is essential.
Please observe the following polish handlers:
1. Use resin griding head to trim the surface of the restoration. Use the following steps to make the surface of the restoration smoth.
Coarse grinding: Sanding excess connecting rod after removing the conncting rod.
Polishing: Make the surface texture smooth and delicate.
2. Lay a towel on the work surface before sanding to prevent the restoration from being damaged by dropping the table.
3. Using suitable grinding instruments, low rotation speed and light pressure can prevent layer and shape separation of the restoration.
4.When grinding,do not make the resin too hot.
5. If necessary, make personal adjustments.
6. Try it on carefully during rough grinding and adjust the bite.
7.When doing the next step, confim that the restoration has been carefully cleaned. And excess grinding dust has been removed.