PMMA Disc is dental material for laboratories to mill dental long-term temporary restoration (Crown or Bridge). NOBILCAM PMMA Disc mills purely and polishes easily. It has excellent biocompatibility and for long-term temporaries with a wear period of up to 12 months.
• 19 shades available in stock including clear and pink
• Excellent wear resistance,shade stability,and esthetics
• Excellent finishing,bright surface
• Temporary crowns and bridges
• Removable structure for dentures
• Removable structures for therapeutic restorations
|Flexural strength||>120 Mpa|
|Modulus of Elasticity||>2200Mpa|
Stocking inventory available for quick shipment is indicated in pink
Part Number is combination of "Part No. Prefix" + "-Shade". Example: PMSL 9814-A1
2S = pink shade; 0-CLEAR = clear
The shoulder shall not be prepared in the area of corner and sharp edge. The shoulder shall be prepared in the shape of round inner edge or inclined surface.
The space of 1mm is required to be reserved for the preparation of the cutting edge, so as to ensure that the resin block can achieve the ideal grinding effect in the process of cadcam. The preparation of the cutting edge should be at the enamel layer, and avoid the preparation at the point or area of stress concentration.
Please Prepare teeth according to the diagram
The scan was performed with an intraoral scanner with an accuracy of 20-30 microns (Vinci oral scanner is recommended)
to obtain the corresponding intraoral data model, and transfer the scanned data to the CAD design software for restoration design.
Recommended exo cad design
1. No interdetal design on the lingual side to ensure contact area
2. Fill the tip of the abutment with a little wax, then scan and design.
3. Increasing the cutting bur compensation value, can effectively alleviate the emplacement problem of the incisive position of the front teeth and veneer abutments be too sharp.
1. Maintain equipment regularly, calibrate, clean, and lubricate. No shaking or abnormal noise during cutting. Replace parts in a timely manner.
2. Before cutting, check whether the cutting bur sequence is correctly installed.
3. Check whether the clamp is tightened before cutting to prevent the PMMA block from loosening during the cutting process, resulting in inaccurate data.
4. Resin-cut burs can no longer cut zirconia products.
Use the correct tool for grinding and polishing restorations adjustment is essential.
Please observe the following polish handlers:
1. Use resin griding head to trim the surface of the restoration. Use the following steps to make the surface of the restoration smoth.
Coarse grinding: Sanding excess connecting rod after removing the conncting rod.
Polishing: Make the surface texture smooth and delicate.
2. Lay a towel on the work surface before sanding to prevent the restoration from being damaged by dropping the table.
3. Using suitable grinding instruments, low rotation speed and light pressure can prevent layer and shape separation of the restoration.
4.When grinding,do not make the resin too hot.
5. If necessary, make personal adjustments.
6. Try it on carefully during rough grinding and adjust the bite.
7.When doing the next step, confim that the restoration has been carefully cleaned. And excess grinding dust has been removed.