• Dual cure offers flexible options:
Suitable for both dual cure and light cure.
• Sufficient working time and fast setting time:
Sufficient work time: leave enough time for doctors to prepare before they put everything into the patient's mouth.
Short curing time: avoid any unexpected movement or shift of the restoration after doctors have placed it into the patient's mouth.
• High flexural strength:
After curing it shows excellent physical and mechanical properties. Indicators such as flexural strength, film thickness, solubility and water absorption are better than most mainstream products in the market.
• Low film thickness, solubility and water absorption
• 3 opacity and 7 shades available:
With 3 opacity and 7 shades, satisfies the needs of both high translucency and shades covering, suitable for cementation of restorations with different color requirements.
• Impressive radiopacity, X-ray radiation resistance could be over 400%.